By Faith Not By Sight

We are a family that loves God and loves each other. Our family is built through, and so blessed by adoption. As a family we are lead to pray for the children who remain orphans with no family to call their own, no mom and dad to take care of them. When one face began to repeatedly appear to us, and many things kept connecting us to one little boy, we began to look closer at this one child in an orphanage in China. We began to listen to our hearts and pray harder. Fast forward to a year later. Our Pastor is teaching on circle prayers. Calling us to move to a higher level in our prayer life and faith. Bold prayers, "circle prayers", prayers that call us to step out in faith, without giving up. Pressing in to the heart of God. So circle prayers are what we are praying, for God to lead us and provide a way for us to bring this little boy home.

Monday, August 20, 2012

So handsome!


We got an awesome surprise today. Betty sent us updated photos. He's so handsome. He's a skinny little guy. I wish this would move quicker and someone could just let us go and get him. The kids were excited to see what there new brother looks like right now. But we are all very ready to see him in person. I know no body is more ready than him.  I am working on getting pictures together to make a photo album of all of us so he can see what we look like. I hope so much that it puts a smile on that solemn face. I am hoping it will give him hope if he can see us and know we are real. I have to explain to him that we don't want this wait. That we are doing everything we can. And everyone is working very hard. As an adult I can say, it just takes too long! I can't imagine how this wait feels to a child. My little man, it will be worth the wait. We are going to love you so much. You will never be without a family again. Hold on and be brave. I promise we are coming to bring you home.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, Quan is SO handsome!! I cannot wait until the day when I see the letters "TA" on your blog!

    Have a great day!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait til we are both on our way to bring our boys home! Soon,very soon. And I am hoping so much it is at the same time! It would be so great to meet up in Guangzhou with our sons! L/Y too.

      Delete