By Faith Not By Sight

We are a family that loves God and loves each other. Our family is built through, and so blessed by adoption. As a family we are lead to pray for the children who remain orphans with no family to call their own, no mom and dad to take care of them. When one face began to repeatedly appear to us, and many things kept connecting us to one little boy, we began to look closer at this one child in an orphanage in China. We began to listen to our hearts and pray harder. Fast forward to a year later. Our Pastor is teaching on circle prayers. Calling us to move to a higher level in our prayer life and faith. Bold prayers, "circle prayers", prayers that call us to step out in faith, without giving up. Pressing in to the heart of God. So circle prayers are what we are praying, for God to lead us and provide a way for us to bring this little boy home.

Friday, January 18, 2013

LOA & Article 5

The CCCWA has our article 5 and LOA. TA'a have been coming through pretty quickly so this means we may have our travel approval in less than 2 weeks!!! Oh my gosh!!! I'm not going to panic. It's all good. We are still missing some of the finances. Mainly the very large orphanage donation. I am by no means complaining about that. They desperately need it. I've seen the difference it makes in the children's lives. It is their main source of providing for all the needs of the children. They have been taking care of Frankie for over 9 and a half years. I bought him a coat and it arrived today. It is pretty cold where he lives, similar to our temperatures, and from what everyone is saying they don't have heat. Or they don't turn it on that often. The picture I have of him from last winter, he was inside, bundled up, but still looking so very cold. It's become a thing for me, that one of the first things I want to do.....is make sure he is warm! So when I was told I should probably bring a coat for him, I was very happy to get one. I also got him the coziest, warmest, pullover. The kids all love their blankies from when they were babies, this shirt is just like a comforting warm blanky. I still need to find him a hat and gloves. I hope I can find them with everything being on clearance already. Great for the budget though. It's all been about getting the money to complete his adoption. It is such a huge amount of money. If I think about the whole sum it would be overwhelming. Only through God. We knew we heard Him in this, and He has been so faithful. Miraculously. God has a plan for this little man. And we are so blessed that He chose us to be his parents. So I am not going to panic now. Be anxious for nothing.....that's getting a bit more challenging with time running down. But the thought of how close we are to finally meeting him and having him home. That is so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment