By Faith Not By Sight

We are a family that loves God and loves each other. Our family is built through, and so blessed by adoption. As a family we are lead to pray for the children who remain orphans with no family to call their own, no mom and dad to take care of them. When one face began to repeatedly appear to us, and many things kept connecting us to one little boy, we began to look closer at this one child in an orphanage in China. We began to listen to our hearts and pray harder. Fast forward to a year later. Our Pastor is teaching on circle prayers. Calling us to move to a higher level in our prayer life and faith. Bold prayers, "circle prayers", prayers that call us to step out in faith, without giving up. Pressing in to the heart of God. So circle prayers are what we are praying, for God to lead us and provide a way for us to bring this little boy home.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Believing

Follow up to that very long post, it continues to be tough with all the birthdays this month. On Sept 24 I woke up to the most amazing email. It was a message from our agency, "this came from Beijing this morning". Then it proceeded to show the email that said that Quan was very excited when he saw the album and that he kept looking through it over and over again. Then it said, "He would like to let his parents know that he can't wait to see them soon." I was so over joyed. There couldn't have been a better birthday present. Then 10 minutes later we got very bad news concerning our adoption funding. I really don't have the mind to explain right now. I can only say, I truly feel we are under attack. As my good friend Teresa said I can't let the devil steal my joy. He's working over time lately. But God will have the glory. Spending time in prayer and having......FAITH.... believing in those things unseen. I can't see the way. The testimony isn't here yet. But when I am weak, He is strong. Feeling very weak lately.  He has his hand on this little guy's life. He has a plan. It's in His hands. With out Him I can do nothing and am nothing. I don't know why things happen the way they do. But I'm not suppose to know. I just have  to trust God. My dad use to always tell me anything really good is never easy, but so worth fighting for. We are fighting for you little man. All the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment